Clungene Covid-19 Rapid Antigen Self Test Nasal Swab 5 Pack - Ctn of 600
Very High Sensitivity -Free Shipping - Ctn of 600 tests
120 x 5 packs.
Carton of 600 tests
Clungene Covid-19 Rapid Antigen Self Test Nasal Swab Carton with FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING
Available for home testing.
Need COVID-19 results fast? Take the Clungene rapid antigen test and get them back in just 15 minutes. Complete with comprehensive instructions, this nasal swab self-test can be done in the comfort of your own home.
- COVID-19 rapid antigen test for unsupervised testing in the home
- Results in 15 minutes
- Comprehensive instructions included
- ARTG No.: 333341
- Expiry Date: 20/10/2023
May be used to detect possible infection with SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19).
Negative test results do not exclude infection with COVID-19 (so face masks, social distancing and good hygiene practice must be maintained).
Follow current government health messaging regarding polymerase chain reaction (PCR) testing requirements.
The advertised COVID-19 rapid antigen test is being supplied for self-testing purposes (e.g. unsupervised testing in the home or other environment).
- Contains pack of 5
- Fast results in 15 minutes
- Included on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG 333341)
Warnings and precautions
- For in vitro diagnostic use only
- Do not use this test as the only guide to manage your illness. Please contact your State or Territory Coronavirus testing services to get a laboratory PCR test if your symptoms are persisting or worsening, or if you are concerned at any time
- The test is less reliable in the later phase of infection and in asymptomatic individuals
- Negative results may occur if testing is not performed within the first 7 days of symptom onset
- If the test is to be used on a person under 15 years of age, the test must be undertaken by an adult
- Keep out of reach of children to reduce the risk of accidentally drinking the extraction reagent or swallowing small parts
- Do not use this product after the expiration date
- Only use the test once and only with the provided parts
- Do not undertake testing in direct sunlight
- Avoid contact with Extraction Reagent. If the extraction reagent is accidentally exposed to a person’s skin or eye, rinse with plenty of running water immediately. If irritation persists, seek medical assistance
- This test involves taking a sample from deep inside your nose. When doing the test, pay particular attention to the instructions on how to swab your nose. Incorrect swabbing may lead to an inaccurate test result
- The test cassette should remain in the sealed pouch until use
- Wash hands thoroughly before and after testing
- Dispose all parts of the used test kit into the waste bag, then discard the waste bag in the general waste
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Sports Tape & Recovery PL T/AS Coast Sports Medical Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.