CPRWrap® Aid CHILD is an innovative tool that helps make CPR easier. In an emergency, just remove the product from its quick-open package, lay it on the chest of the sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) victim, and follow the simple instructions.
Made with a non-woven fabric that is eco-friendly, this is more than a CPR mask. It provides visual prompts to guide the rescuer through the AHA-recommended steps of CPR. To ensure sanitary protection, the non-woven chest overlay includes a mouth-to-mouth, one-way breathing barrier, and face shield.
- Step-by-step guide for the four AHA-recommended steps
- Visual guides ensure proper hand placement
- One-way valve mouth barrier protects from contaminants
- Non-woven (eco friendly) fabric
- Easy-to-open package for quick access in a medical emergency
- AED compatible
- Bilingual (ENG/SPAN)
- For ages 8 and up
ARTG ID: 386216
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Sports Tape & Recovery PL T/AS Coast Sports Medical Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.